Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Bicol road trip - Part 2

We head to Albay. Decided to stop by Tabaco to have lunch. Well, on our way back to the car, I can’t find my car keys! Audrey went back to the car and lo and behold the key is left inside the car. I approach the police officer for help and he pointed me to the guy nearby who do key duplicates. I approach him and told him that the police officer said he can help me. He went with us and in less than 10 minutes, he got the car opened! (I love the Philippines!) I paid him 300 pesos ($6.50). We wave at the police officer as we pass by him as we drive to Tobaco.

The adventure did not end there. We made it to Bacacay, my mom’s hometown. As I drive through the coconut field, down I went to the lubluban ng kalabaw!! I did not notice it! I know it did damage my car ( it’s a 13 years old car-so it is not that heart-breaking) but I can’t help but laugh at the incident. What made it funnier were how all the people there laugh about the situation. More amusing is how they manage to pull my dear car out of the ditch. See pictures! (I love the Philippines!)


No comments:

Post a Comment